Hospitality Financial Management

Hospitality Financial Management by Agnes L. DeFranco
Real-world advice for quick retention of the most important business concepts and skills of hospitality finance

Hospitality Financial Management provides a straightforward, practical approach to help the hospitality manager effectively analyze hospitality industry management reports and financial statements; prepare accurate business forecasts, strategic pricing models, and effective cost-control systems; manage working capital; develop and finance growth strategies; perform investment analysis; prepare investment packages; negotiate and structure business deals; and ultimately increase shareholder value and personal wealth.

This comprehensive how-to book includes:

• Feature Stories--brief histories of famous hospitality leaders highlighting how they have used financial management skills to attain success for their companies and significant financial rewards for themselves
  • Learning Outcomes--a summary of key topics covered in each chapter
  • Finance in Action--scenarios that apply the concepts, skills, and techniques presented in the chapter to real-world situations. A step-by-step solution is provided for each problem to walk the reader through the necessary financial calculations
  • The Real Deal--boxed inserts that emphasize the relevance of the book by linking financial concepts to fun facts associated with situations students either have or will encounter in their everyday lives
  • Concept Checks--case studies that reinforce the materials presented and enable students to practice their analytic and problem-solving skills
Hospitality Financial Management is the perfect book for undergraduate and graduate hospitality management students, hospitality industry managers, and owners of small hospitality businesses.
Wiley; October 2006
Title: Hospitality Financial Management
Author: Agnes L. DeFranco; Thomas W. Lattin

Buy, download and read Hospitality Financial Management (eBook) by Agnes L. DeFranco; Thomas W. Lattin today!