Leveraging SmartArt Graphics in the 2007 Microsoft Office System
Using Office 2007's New Business Diagramming Tools (Digital Short Cut)
Microsoft provides a fantastic new business diagramming engine in PowerPoint 2007, Word 2007, and Excel 2007 in the form of SmartArt[TM] graphics. The new SmartArt[TM] graphics allow you to create process charts, radial charts, organization charts, and more.
Leverage the themes and styles Microsoft provides in Office 2007 or customize the art to make your own designs. This book covers all the drawing tools in Microsoft Office 2007. Using SmartArt[TM], WordArt or Shapes, you can create eye-catching documents that will get noticed.
- Dress up your next presentation with colorful business diagrams.
- Create better documents in Word 2007, Excel 2007, and PowerPoint 2007.
- Add glow, bevel, reflection with just a few mouse clicks.
- Generate professional organization charts.
- Design your own layouts: Don’t be stuck with what Microsoft shipped in the box.
- Construct dynamic shapes with text calculated from Excel.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Creating SmartArt Graphics
Chapter 2: Modifying SmartArt Graphics
Chapter 3: Gallery of SmartArt Graphics for Lists
Chapter 4: Gallery of Process Charts
Chapter 5: Gallery of Cycle and Radial Charts
Chapter 6: Gallery of Relationship Charts
Chapter 7: Gallery of Hierarchy, Pyramid, and Matrix Charts
Chapter 8: Creating Organizational Charts
Chapter 9: Adding New SmartArt Graphic Layouts
Chapter 10: WordArt
Chapter 11: Shapes
266 pages; ISBN 9780132713238
Title: Leveraging SmartArt Graphics in the 2007 Microsoft Office System
Author: Bill Jelen
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Managing Online Forums 2008 US$ 6.95 320 pages