The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
World According to Y
Inside the new adult generation
‘Here is a much needed literary work that both exposes the foibles of and interprets the at times apparently scattered behaviour of our newest generation.' — Bernard Salt, author of The Big Shift
‘As a member of Gen X, I figured Gen Y couldn't be that much different. Oh how wrong I was. For anyone working with, living with or marketing to Generation Y, this book is a significant piece in the puzzle of figuring them out. A must-read if you want to better understand their mindset and their motivation.' Mia Freedman, author and Editor-In-Chief Cosmopolitan, Cleo and Dolly
Just who is Generation Y and why does it bother Generation X and the Baby Boomers so much?
In a personal, witty and thought-provoking analysis, Rebecca Huntley offers a unique insight into this ‘troublesome' generation. She investigates their attitudes to sex, relationships and marriage; the importance of friendship; consumerism and celebrity; body image; work, politics and religion. And she asks how this generation defines happiness, and what it envisages for the future.
In a world changing faster than ever before, will these children of the Baby Boomers be up to all that this challenge entails? And as their world becomes our world, will we survive their onslaught?
228 pages; ISBN 9781741761337
, or download in or
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > The Family. Marriage. Women > The family. Marriage. Home > Youth. Adolescents. Teenagers
- Academic > Sociology > The Family. Marriage. Women > The family. Marriage. Home > Young men and women
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Social Science > Demography
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Social Science > Sociology
- Social Science > Gender Studies