The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Emotional Intelligence Quick Book
Everything You Need to Know to Put Your EQ to Work
In today's fast-paced world of competitive workplaces and chaotic personal lives, each of us is searching for effective tools that can make our schedules, behaviors, and relationships more manageable. The Emotional Intelligence Quickbook shows us how understanding and utilizing emotional intelligence can be the key to exceeding our goals and achieving our fullest potential.
Authors Bradberry and Greaves use their years of experience as emotional intelligence researchers, consultants, and speakers to revitalize our current understanding of emotional intelligence. They have combined their latest research on emotional intelligence with a quick, easy-to-use format and cut-to-the-chase information to demonstrate how this other kind of "smart" helps us to decrease our stress, increase our productivity, understand our emotions as they happen, and interact positively with those around us.
The Emotional Intelligence Quickbook brings this concept to light in a way that has not been done before -- making EQ practical and easy to apply in every aspect of our daily lives. The Quickbook will help you to:
- Engage the four unique areas of EQ: self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management
- Increase your EQ through the use of these skill-building techniques
- Apply your EQ at work to develop leadership skills and improve teamwork, making you a better manager and a more desirable employee
- Practice your EQ outside the office environment to benefit your relationships with loved ones, making you a better partner and parent
- Access the link between your EQ and your physical well-being to improve your overall health
- Measure your current EQ through access to the authors' bestselling online Emotional Intelligence Appraisal
208 pages; ISBN 9781416548737
More from this author
- Academic > Political Science > Local government. Municipal government > Philosophy. Relation to other topics
- Academic > Psychology > Affection. Feeling. Emotion
- Academic > Philosophy > Philosophical logic
- Self-Help > Success
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Emotions
- Business > Business Communication