The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Differentiation in Practice, Grades K–5
A Resource Guide for Differentiating Curriculum
* Annotated lesson plans for differentiated units in language arts, social studies, science, and mathematics.
* Samples of differentiated product assignments, learning contracts, rubrics, and homework handouts.
* An overview of the non-negotiables in differentiated classrooms and guidelines for using the book as a learning tool.
* An extended glossary and recommended readings for further exploration of key ideas and strategies.
Each unit highlights underlying standards, delineates learning goals, and takes you step by step through the instructional process. Unit developers provide running commentary on their use of flexible grouping and pacing, tiered assignments and assessments, learning contracts, and numerous other strategies. The models and insight presented will inform your own differentiation efforts and help you meet the challenge of mixed-ability classrooms with academically responsive curriculum appropriate for all learners.
218 pages; ISBN 9781416600879
, or download in
More from this author
- The Parallel Curriculum2008US$ 44.95337 pages
- Assessment and Student Success in a Differentiated Classroom2013US$ 26.99174 pages
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
Energizing Brain Breaks 2013 US$ 19.95 65 pages