Getting Results with Curriculum Mapping
In Getting Results with Curriculum Mapping, Heidi Hayes Jacobs and her coauthors offer a wide range of perspectives on how to get the most out of the curriculum mapping process in districts and schools. In addition to detailed examples of maps from schools across the United States, the authors offer concrete advice on such critical issues as
• Preparing educators to implement mapping procedures,
• Using software to create unique mapping databases,
• Integrating decision-making structures and staff development initiatives through mapping,
• Helping school communities adjust to new curriculum review processes, and
• Making mapping an integral part of literacy training.
Teachers, administrators, staff developers, and policymakers alike will find this book an essential guide to curriculum mapping and a vital resource for spearheading school improvement efforts.
193 pages; ISBN 9781416601623
, or download in
Title: Getting Results with Curriculum Mapping
Author: Heidi Hayes Jacobs
Biology for the IB Diploma 1753 US$ 47.00 415 pages
Leading Change Step-by-Step 2010 US$ 29.95 226 pages
The Common Core Companion: The Standards Decoded, Grades 3-5 2014 US$ 34.95 289 pages
Experience And Education 2007 US$ 8.73 96 pages