The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Getting Results with Curriculum Mapping
In Getting Results with Curriculum Mapping, Heidi Hayes Jacobs and her coauthors offer a wide range of perspectives on how to get the most out of the curriculum mapping process in districts and schools. In addition to detailed examples of maps from schools across the United States, the authors offer concrete advice on such critical issues as
• Preparing educators to implement mapping procedures,
• Using software to create unique mapping databases,
• Integrating decision-making structures and staff development initiatives through mapping,
• Helping school communities adjust to new curriculum review processes, and
• Making mapping an integral part of literacy training.
Teachers, administrators, staff developers, and policymakers alike will find this book an essential guide to curriculum mapping and a vital resource for spearheading school improvement efforts.
193 pages; ISBN 9781416601623
, or download in