The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
When You're in Charge of Igniting a Ministry
Your greatest season of leadership lies before you...
It’s not your own noteworthy, public accomplishments that inspire and encourage those around you to run the race with excellence. It’s the practical, moment-to-moment choices you make as their servant leader that God uses for spiritual growth and ministry deployment. Great leaders are willing to sacrifice ego, self-significance, and self-imagined importance in order to live downward into increasing effectiveness, no matter what it takes. It is the passionate, relentless commitment to learning this art that God uses to transform ordinary people into intentional leaders.
In Ultimately Responsible you’ll find ideas and inspiration to help you:
- Identify and maximize leadership strengths
- Develop an intentional strategy for spiritual growth as a leader
- Strategize and orchestrate a contagious ministry movement
- Unleash unpaid servanthood, turning inactive pew-sitters into passionate servants
- Effectively build and lead a paid or unpaid team
- Overcome inertia anchors and lead successful ministry change
- Create an intoxicating atmosphere of leadership credibility
Sue Nilson Kibbey, the executive pastor at Ginghamsburg Church in Tipp City, OH, coordinates senior management staff activities and serves as the team leader of all adult, student, and children's ministries. She has been named one of the top ten church administrators in America (thechurchreport.com). An ordained elder in the United Methodist Church, Sue is also the author of Starting a Single Adult Ministry and the creator of the Ministry by Strengths program.
216 pages; ISBN 9780687645121
, or download in