Becoming an Ethical Helping Professional
Cultural and Philosophical Foundations
JOHN SOMMERS-FLANAGAN, PhD, is Assistant Professor of Counseling at the University of Montana and a mental health consultant with Trapper Creek Job Corps. He also maintains a private practice.
Rita and John are the authors of two previous texts: Clinical Interviewing, now in its third edition, and Counseling and Psychotherapy Theories in Context and Practice: Skills, Strategies, and Techniques (both from Wiley).
425 pages; ISBN 9780470080108
, or download in
Title: Becoming an Ethical Helping Professional
Author: Rita Sommers-Flanagan; John Sommers-Flanagan
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Practice Management
- Education > Counseling
- Social Science > Social Work
- Business > Labor
- Business > Business Ethics