The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Mastering AutoCAD 2007 and AutoCAD LT 2007
There's a reason why Mastering AutoCAD is so popular year after year. Loaded with concise explanations, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on projects, this comprehensive reference and tutorial from award-winning author George Omura has everything you need to become an AutoCAD expert.
If you're new to AutoCAD, the tutorials will help you build your skills right away. If you're an AutoCAD veteran, Omura's in-depth explanations of the latest and most advanced features, including all the new 3D tools, will turn you into an AutoCAD pro. Whatever your experience level and however you use AutoCAD, you'll refer to this indispensable reference again and again.
- Creating and developing AutoCAD drawings
- Drawing curves and applying solid fills
- Effectively using hatches, fields, and tables
- Manipulating dynamic blocks and attributes
- Linking drawings to databases and spreadsheets
- Keeping track of your projects with the Sheet Set Manager
- Creating cutaway and x-ray views to show off the interior of your 3D model
- Rendering realistic interior views with natural lighting
- Giving a hand-drawn look to 3D views
- Easily creating complex, free-form 3D shapes in minutes
- Making spiral forms with the Helix and Sweep tools
- Exploring your model in real time with the Walk and Fly tools
- Creating animated AVI files of your 3D projects
- Customizing AutoCAD using AutoLISP(r)
- Securing and authenticating your files
- Sharing files with non-AutoCAD users
Featured on the CD
Load the trial version of AutoCAD 2007 and get started on the lessons in the book. The CD also includes project files and finished drawings for all the book's exercises, a symbols library, a 2D and 3D parts library, and extra utilities to increase your productivity. Advance your skills even more with bonus chapters on VBA, Active X, architectural solid modeling, and working with external databases.
"Mastering AutoCAD 2007 has been fully updated to cover all of AutoCAD 2007's new or enhanced features including modeling, visual styles, lights and materials, rendering and animation, and changes users asked for in commonly used commands. This excellent revision to the bestselling Mastering AutoCAD series features concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on projects for both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT."
—Eric Stover, AutoCAD Product Manager
"Omura's explanations are concise, his graphics are excellent, and his examples are practical."
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
1396 pages; ISBN 9780470115428
, or download in