Beagles For Dummies
- What are Beagles supposed to look like and how should theybehave?
- Should I choose a puppy or an adult dog? Male or female?
- How do I correct my Beagle’s behavior problems?
- What do I need to do to survive my Beagle’spuppyhood?
- How can I Beagle-proof my house to keep him (and my stuff)safe?
- What should I teach my Beagle to do? How do I teach him?
- What health problems is my Beagle likely to have whenhe’s young? How about when he grows up—or getsold?
Life with these little hounds can lead to years of merriment,entertainment, and love—but if you think Beagles are justanother hound dog, think again! Whether you want to know everythingthere is to living with a Beagle, or just want to skip to arelevant subject (like how to keep him out of the hamper),Beagles for Dummies gives you everything you need to chooseand raise your Snoopy soul mate.
288 pages; ISBN 9781118068076
, or download in or
Title: Beagles For Dummies
Author: Susan McCullough
Be the Pack Leader 2007 US$ 11.99
All Creatures Great and Small, All Things Bright and Beautiful, and All Things Wise and Wonderful 2011 US$ 29.99 1324 pages