The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Lord, Disciple Me
Jesus commanded all of his disciples to "go and make disciples of all nations." This book dares you to examine how Jesus Himself made disciples. o What is discipleship, according to Jesus? o Can the church today possess the power of the early church? o Does God still use His people to heal the sick? o Are miracles and deliverance still part of Jesus' disciple making agenda? Richard Mull's honest account of his personal journey toward biblical discipleship presents a dilemma for twenty-first-century believers: Will you adopt a system of belief that explains why we disciple differently than Jesus did, or admit that in spite of our education and experience, we may not be making disciples according to Jesus' teaching? God desires to take you on a journey much like that of Jesus' first disciples, who learned to do what Jesus was doing by observing Him in action and obeying what He taught. Lord, Disciple Me will challenge you to develop a biblical foundation for your journey. Jesus will provide the hands-on experience!
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Witness bearing (Christianity)
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity > Pastoral Ministry
- Religion > Christianity > Discipleship