The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Complete Guide to CISM Certification
Presenting definitions of roles and responsibilities throughout the organization, this practical guide identifies information security risks. It deals with processes and technical solutions that implement the information security governance framework, focuses on the tasks necessary for the information security manager to effectively manage information security within an organization, and provides a description of various techniques the information security manager can use. The book also covers steps and solutions for responding to an incident. At the end of each key area, a quiz is offered on the materials just presented. Also included is a workbook to a thirty-question final exam.
Complete Guide to CISM® Certification describes the tasks performed by information security managers and contains the necessary knowledge to manage, design, and oversee an information security program. With definitions and practical examples, this text is ideal for information security managers, IT auditors, and network and system administrators.
476 pages; ISBN 9781420013252
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing personnel; Certification
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Security