Intercellular Communication in Plants
Jiri Friml and Justyna Wisniewska, Department of Developmental Genetics, University of Tübingen, Germany.
2. Peptides as signals.
Yiji Xia, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, St Louis, Missouri, USA.
3. RNA as a signalling molecule.
Patrice Dunoyer and Olivier Voinnet, Institut de Biologie Moléculaire des Plantes, CNRS, Strasbourg, France.
4. The plant extracellular matrix and signalling.
Andrew Fleming, Department of Animal and Plant Sciences, University of Sheffield, UK.
5. Plasmodesmata – gateways for intercellular communication in plants.
Trudie Gillespie and Karl Oparka, Scottish Crop Research Institute, Dundee, UK.
6. Lessons from the vegetative shoot apex.
John Golz, School of Biological Sciences, University of Victoria, Australia.
7. Intercellular communication during floral initiation and development.
George Coupland, Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding, Cologne, Germany.
8. Lessons from the root apex.
Martin Bonke, Sari Tähtiharju and Ykä Helariutta, Institute of Biotechnology, University of Helsinki, Finland.
9. Lessons from leaf epidermal patterning in plants.
Bhylahalli Purushottam and Martin Hülskamp, Botanical Institute, University of Cologne, Germany.
10. Lessons on signalling in plant self-incompatibility systems.
Andrew G. McCubbin, School of Biological Sciences, Washington State University, Pullmann, USA.
302 pages; ISBN 9781405172608
, or download in
Title: Intercellular Communication in Plants
Author: Andrew J. Fleming