Microsoft Project 2007 Bible
Whether you're managing a project for a small team orsupervising a corporate assignment involving hundreds, the power ofMicrosoft Project 2007 and the detailed information in thiscomprehensive guide can keep you on track. From setting budgets toallocating resources to tracking results, each of the book's sevenparts thoroughly focuses on key elements in a logical sequence soyou can find what you need.
- Identify your goals and the scope of your projects
- Manage projects across organizations and multiplelocations
- Get the most out of Gantt charts and views
- Assign tasks, check progress, and make adjustments
- Issue interim reports and look at the Big Picture
- Create a custom HTML page with VBA and VBScript
- Import and export Project information
What's on the CD-ROM?
You'll find a wealth of trial versions, demo software, sampleprojects, and bonus appendixes on the CD-ROM, including
- Milestones Professional(r) - Advanced formatting, calculation,Web publishing, and reporting features
- PERT Chart Expert - Create eye-opening PERT chart projectplans
- PlanView(r) Project Portfolio Management - A comprehensivedecision-making platform for enterprises
- WBS Chart Pro - Plan your projects with these graphingtools
System Requirements: See the CD-ROM Appendix for details andcomplete system requirements.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
960 pages; ISBN 9781118043943
, or download in or
Title: Microsoft Project 2007 Bible
Author: Elaine Marmel
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages