The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Addressing Poverty in TB Control
Options for National TB Control Programmes
Guidance is provided on how to identify the poor and vulnerable groups in the country, how to assess the main barriers they face in accessing TB services, and interventions to tackle and reduce these barriers. Consideration is given to strengthening the resources needed to improve equity in access to TB services and how to assess the impact of the pro-poor measures adopted. The measures outlined in this book are based on best practices derived from an increasing array of innovative measures taken by TB control programmes and other health services in a number of countries.
84 pages; ISBN 9789240680036
, or download in
CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2014 2014 US$ 20.00 483 pages
Prescriber's Guide 2014 US$ 72.00 826 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > Disease (Communicable and noninfectious) and public health
- Medicine > Infectious Diseases
- Medicine > Epidemiology
- Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Medicine > Public Health
- Medicine > Pulmonary & Thoracic Medicine
- Medicine > Medicine In The Developing World