Abingdon Preaching Annual 2007
Preachers have long turned to the Abingdon Preaching Annual for help with the central task of their ministry: sermon preparation. As was the case for 2006 edition, the 2007 edition of the Annual offers even more resources and aids to those who step into the pulpit Sunday after Sunday. Chief among these new features is the inclusion of sermon materials arranged by topic, in order to assist in planning and preparing sermon series. The reader will find sermon series on such topics as prayer, the life of Moses, the Holy Spirit, generous living, the book of Ephesians, and many more. Each series runs from three to six weeks, with a total of 13 series mapped out for the reader’s use.
The Abingdon Preaching Annual has always been a resource preachers can trust, and will continue to be - now more than ever.
577 pages; ISBN 9780687645237
, or download in
Title: Abingdon Preaching Annual 2007
Author: David Mosser
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Pastoral theology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Sermons > Sermons
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Pastoral theology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Preaching. Homiletics
- Religion > Christianity > Pastoral Ministry
- Religion > Preaching
- Religion > Sermons