The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Professional SQL Server 2005 CLR Programming
with Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Aggregates, and Types
Here's the reference you'll want on your desk as you develop SQL CLR solutions. It helps you decide whether to use SQL CLR, how to lock down security, and learn from real examples. If you want to develop stored procedures or other objects in .NET for SQL Server 2005, this book offers exactly what you need.
What you will learn from this book
- The concepts and architecture of SQL CLR
- Uses of .NET namespaces in SQL Server programming tasks
- How to develop and benchmark routines in T-SQL and .NET to determine when CLR-based solutions are advantageous
- How to replace extended stored procedures using SQL CLR stored procedures
- How to use SQL CLR objects in external applications
- How to restrict and secure SQL CLR object capabilities
- Processes and procedures for deploying SQL CLR objects
Who this book is for
This book is for developers and architects who are familiar with .NET concepts as well as DBAs who, although developers in their own right, may be slightly less up to date on .NET. A solid grounding in T-SQL is necessary.
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
434 pages; ISBN 9780470121061
, or download in
More from this author
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL*PLUS
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SNOBOL
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > SQL
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > SQL
- Computers > Database Management