The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Discovering God's Will for Your Life
Which college should I attend?
Am I ready to get married?
How do I know if this person is "the one"?
My company is moving to another state.
Do I move, or quit my job?
At every stage of our lives, we face potentially life-alteringdecisions. Large and small, every decision has consequences. But wecan take comfort in knowing that God has a plan for our lives.
You're thinking, Good, God has a plan for me-but how can Iknow it?
In this book, Pastor Ray Pritchard offers practical lessons onmaking God-led decisions when you find yourself at a crossroads.You'll read biblical accounts of men and women who followed God'slead-and how it changed the course of their lives, even the courseof history. You'll also find personal anecdotes from the authorthat will give you insight into how the Lord can lead you in yourlife. At the end of each chapter you'll find questions that can beused for personal reflection or group study.
Rather than trying to lay out a step-by-step plan fordiscovering God's will for your life, Pastor Ray teaches us thatknowing God's will is really about knowing God, and that anyone whowants to get to know Him, can.
128 pages; ISBN 9781433517488
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life > Identification (Religion)
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Religion > Christianity > Pastoral Ministry
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Christianity > Discipleship