The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Photoshop Elements 5 For Dummies
Explore layers, change backgrounds, fix flaws, and artistically enhance photos
Photoshop Elements 5 is a powerhouse, and here's the fast and easy way to get up to speed on all the coolest features. Whether you're new to digital photography or an old pro, you'll find out how to make quick fixes, fine-tune exposure, brush away flaws, and print and share photos.
Discover how to
- Organize and manage your photos
- Correct contrast, color, and clarity
- Perform simple image makeovers
- Obtain accurate color from your desktop color printer
- Get artsy with the pencil and brush tools
- Produce the family photo album
402 pages; ISBN 9780470126462
, or download in
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages