Surviving First Year Uni
University can be bewildering at first: you need to understand the system to make the most of it. Surviving First Year University gives you the information you need to not only survive, but to enjoy the experience and, most importantly, get good marks!
Whether you are full-time or part-time, on-campus or studying by 'flexible delivery', you need to learn key study skills as quickly as possible. The authors show you how to:
* Use the internet efficiently for research
* Develop your skills in note taking, writing and referencing
* Do well in exams
* Prepare successful oral presentations
* Get the most out of working in groups
* Take advantage of university support services
Written in the user-friendly style of the bestselling guides Get Great Marks for Your Essays and Get Great Information Fast by the same authors, this book gives you a head start to surviving and doing well at uni.
180 pages; ISBN 9781741154191
, or download in
Title: Surviving First Year Uni
Author: Lauren Williams; John Germov
Worksheets Don't Grow Dendrites 2010 US$ 33.95 169 pages
Biology for the IB Diploma 2015 US$ 47.00 415 pages