The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Wiley Concise Guides to Mental Health
The Wiley Concise Guides to Mental Health: Anxiety Disorders uses clear, highly accessible language to comprehensively guide the reader through the most frequently diagnosed mental health problem-anxiety-and its related issues. This concise, informative reference provides a complete history of the field, conceptualization, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, cutting-edge research, and other critical information.
Like all the books in the Wiley Concise Guides to Mental Health Series, Anxiety Disorders features a compact, easy-to-use format that includes:
- Vignettes and case illustrations
- A practical approach that emphasizes real-life treatment over theory
- Resources for specific readers such as clinicians, students, and patients
After discussing the conceptualization and assessment of anxiety disorders, Anxiety Disorders covers treatment with sections on client psychoeducation, cognitive tools, in vivo and imaginal exposure, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques, and termination and relapse prevention. Additional issues covered include other treatment approaches; working with children and adolescents; working in group, family, and couples therapy settings; supervision; and concerns and challenges for the clinician. Useful to practitioners as an on-the-shelf resource and to students as a complete overview, the Wiley Concise Guides to Mental Health: Anxiety Disorders provides a complete and quick reference for the diagnosis and treatment of anxiety disorders.
258 pages; ISBN 9780470116425
, or download in
10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse 2014 US$ 9.99 304 pages
The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet 2014 US$ 14.99 288 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Neuroses
- Medicine > Neurology
- Self-Help > Mood Disorders
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Mental Health
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychopathology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Practice Management
- Health & Fitness > Diseases