The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Working After Retirement For Dummies
More than 76 million baby boomers will begin retiring in 2011. Eighty percent of boomers expect to continue working past the age of 65 due to financial and healthcare concerns (seniorcitizensguide.com, 1-06). Working After Retirement For Dummies shows retirees and workers approaching retirement age how to stay in the workforce and thrive after 65 or get back into the workforce after retirement. The book covers new job searching and resume writing; how to overcome employer myths about retirement age workers; and the flexibility of various career options from telecommuting to job sharing. In addition, it also covers nontraditional job search methods that work particularly well for seniors. Even retirement age workers who just want to volunteer their time will find helpful, straightforward advice on getting back to work at any age.
386 pages; ISBN 9780470139189
, or download in
More from this author
- Bookkeeping For Dummies2005US$ 19.99386 pages
- Starting and Running a Business All-in-One For Dummies2011US$ 35.00715 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Classes of labor
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Standardization. Simplification. Waste
- Business > Personal Finance > Retirement Planning
- Business > Careers
- Business > Job Hunting
- Crafts & Hobbies