The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Infertility For Dummies
Written with compassion as well as professional knowledge, Infertility for Dummies combines comfort and expertise to walk you through your journey to becoming pregnant. This plain-English guide explains how infertility affects both men and women, while covering the latest treatments. It covers all key areas, including:
- Determining if you are infertile
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with your partner
- Making healthy pre-conception lifestyle changes
- Understanding the male and female anatomy
- Techniques for timing your conception
- Different ways to diagnose infertility
- Dealing with early pregnancy loss
- Finding the right doctor
- Different types of alternative insemination
- New advances and concerns in infertility
- Improving your chances of conceiving
Infertility for Dummies includes strategies for dealing with family and friends — what to expect from them, how to deal with inappropriate comments, and understanding that they are just trying to help. This book also provides the names and profiles of fertility medications and where you can find them.