The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Bob Miller's SAT Math for the Clueless
Everything you need to know to ace the math sections of the NEW SAT!
He's back! And this time Bob Miller is helping you tackle the math sections of the new and scarier SAT! Backed by his bestselling ''Clueless'' approach and appeal, Bob Miller's second edition of SAT Math for the Clueless once again features his renowned tips, techniques, and insider strategies for complete mastery of this often-feared portion of the test. Acting as your personal tutor, Miller guides you through all the puzzling elements of mathematics, making even the most complicated material clear and easy to handle.
- Completely updated coverage of the new SAT I, with added topics such as Algebra II
- A sample exam for the new SAT I math sections developed especially for this book
- Sample problems with fully explained answers
306 pages; ISBN 9780071465250
, or download in
More from this author
- Bob Miller's Algebra for the Clueless2006US$ 16.00290 pages
- Bob Miller's Basic Math And Pre-algebra For The Clueless2007US$ 12.95204 pages