The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Get Ready! For Standardized Tests : Reading Grade 4
Reading Grade 4
Ensure that your child gets the perfect start he or she deserves
The core math and reading skills acquired in the first four years of school form the foundation of all future academic success. And, like every good parent, you want to ensure that your son or daughter develops those skills in a timely fashion. The books in the Get Ready! for Standardized Tests series help you do just that.
Written by top education professionals, they arm you with proven tools and techniques for getting your child up to speed in grade-appropriateor bettermath and reading. Just as important, they help you to instill him or her with the confidence and test-taking know-how needed to shine in any of the standardized tests now administered nationwide.
In addition to clear explanations of what students must know to perform at or above grade level, what scores mean, and how schools use standardized tests, each grade-specific volume includes:
- Dozens of sample problems, practice drills, and test-style exerciseswith fullyexplained solutionsto help reinforce skills and take the anxiety out of testing
- Tools for assessing skill levels and pinpointing problem areas
- Creative techniques for helping kids master grade-appropriate concepts
- Skill reviews at the end of each section for gauging progress
- A full-length final test to measure proficiency and identify areas that need more work
- Tips on how to create a learning-friendly environment at home
146 pages; ISBN 9780071415347
, or download in
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > School administration and organization > School management and discipline > Educational tests, measurements, evaluations and examinations
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Primary education
- Education > Curricula
- Education > Testing & Measurement