Test Taking Strategies & Study Skills for the Utterly Confused

Test Taking Strategies & Study Skills for the Utterly Confused by Laurie Rozakis

From pulling all-nighters to memorizing rote facts, today's students have shown that they have no organized, logical, or sequential understanding of how to study or prepare for tests. Test Taking Strategies & Study Skills for the Utterly Confused arms students of all ages with the skills they need to pass their tests with flying colors.

The perfect guide for all the major standardized tests, including SAT, GMAT, Series 7, LSAT, MCAT, and more, this skillbuilding resource shows students, career changers, and business professionals how to make the most of their study time, how to deal with study and test panic, and how to take tests with optimal confidence and success.

McGraw-Hill Education; September 2002
ISBN 9780071416764
Title: Test Taking Strategies & Study Skills for the Utterly Confused
Author: Laurie Rozakis

Penn State York: Course Helps Students Prepare to Take the SAT - Penn State York
Fri, 09 Sep 2016 08:42:43 -0700
Penn State YorkPenn State York: Course Helps Students Prepare to Take the SATPenn State YorkPenn State York is offering a ...
Why I regret letting my teen sign up for an AP course - The ... - Washington Post
Wed, 21 Sep 2016 03:17:09 -0700
Washington PostWhy I regret letting my teen sign up for an AP course - The ...Washington PostThe whole point was to pass a ...
Immaculata ranks above state average on ACT - Leavenworth Times
Fri, 16 Sep 2016 12:18:54 -0700
Leavenworth TimesImmaculata ranks above state average on ACTLeavenworth TimesFuhrman is the principal of BLHS. “We are ...