English Grammar for the Utterly Confused

English Grammar for the Utterly Confused by Laurie Rozakis

When it comes to understanding one of your most intimidating courses--English Grammar--even good students can be confused. This guide is a must-have for everyone, from students taking the GED to professionals writing business plans, as it explores the structures of English grammar and how to use them easily and proficiently.

English grammar is explained in an easy-to-use format that gets the student comfortable with communication quickly and easily. The message of English Grammar for the Utterly Confused is simple: You don't have to be confused anymore. With the wealth of expert advice from the author, who has taught thousands of confused students, English grammar is demystified once and for all, as you acquire the ability to speak and write competently, correctly, and confidently. Don't wait another minute--get on the road to higher grades and greater confidence, and go from utterly confused to totally prepared in no time!

Laurie Rozakis, Ph.D. ,a recipient of the Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching, is an associate professor of English at the State University of New York College of Technology at Farmingdale and has taught grammar and usage for more than 25 years.

McGraw-Hill Education; June 2003
Title: English Grammar for the Utterly Confused
Author: Laurie Rozakis

Buy, download and read English Grammar for the Utterly Confused (eBook) by Laurie Rozakis today!
0071430970
9780071399227
9780071430975