Now anyone with an interest in anatomy can master it -- without med school classes or unlimited time. In Anatomy Demystified, popular anatomy professor and writer Dale Layman provides an effective and painless way to learn or review anatomy from the chemical level up though the entire body.
With Anatomy Demystified, you master the subject one step at a time -- at your own speed. This unique self-teaching guide identifies a set of Key Facts for each chapter and provides self-test questions at the end of each chapter and section to reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses. The 100-question final exam reviews the entire book. Used alone or in concert with its "mate," Physiology Demystified, this book helps you master the structure of the human body.
This heavily illustrated guide gives you everything you need to:
* Learn the structure of human muscles, bones, nervous tissue, the cardiovascular system, glands, and organs
* Master the genitourinary, digestive, and respiratory systems
* Discover the intricacies of sense systems and immune function
* Conquer cellular and embryonic anatomy
* Take a "final exam" and grade it yourself!
A fast, effective way to learn anatomy, Anatomy Demystified is the perfect shortcut to a deeper understanding of the human body -- even more so when coupled with Physiology Demystified.
, or download in or
Title: Anatomy Demystified
Author: Dale Layman