The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Here’s an innovative shortcut to gaining a more intuitive understanding of both differential and integral calculus. In Calculus Demystified an experienced teacher and author of more than 30 books puts all the math background you need inside and uses practical examples, real data, and a totally different approach to mastering calculus.
With Calculus Demystified you ease into the subject one simple step at a time — at your own speed. A user-friendly, accessible style incorporating frequent reviews, assessments, and the actual application of ideas helps you to understand and retain all the important concepts.
THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND SELF-TEACHING TEXT OFFERS:
- Questions at the end of each chapter and section to reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
- A 100-question final exam for self-assessment
- Detailed examples and solutions
- Numerous “Math Notes” and “You Try It” items to gauge progress and make learning more enjoyable
- An easy-to-absorb style — perfect for those without a mathematics background
If you’ve been looking for a painless way to learn calculus, refresh your skills, or improve your classroom performance, your search ends here.
343 pages; ISBN 9780071412117
, or download in or
More from this author
- Dictionary of Algebra, Arithmetic, and Trigonometry2010US$ 68.95341 pages
- Handbook of Typography for the Mathematical Sciences2010US$ 85.95193 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
A Short Course in Intermediate Microeconomics with Calculus 2012 US$ 52.00 400 pages