The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Here’s an innovative shortcut to gaining a more intuitive understanding of both differential and integral calculus. In Calculus Demystified an experienced teacher and author of more than 30 books puts all the math background you need inside and uses practical examples, real data, and a totally different approach to mastering calculus.
With Calculus Demystified you ease into the subject one simple step at a time — at your own speed. A user-friendly, accessible style incorporating frequent reviews, assessments, and the actual application of ideas helps you to understand and retain all the important concepts.
THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND SELF-TEACHING TEXT OFFERS:
* Questions at the end of each chapter and section to reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
* A 100-question final exam for self-assessment
* Detailed examples and solutions
* Numerous “Math Notes” and “You Try It” items to gauge progress and make learning more enjoyable
* An easy-to-absorb style — perfect for those without a mathematics background
If you’ve been looking for a painless way to learn calculus, refresh your skills, or improve your classroom performance, your search ends here.
343 pages; ISBN 9780071412117
, or download in or
IB Mathematics Standard Level 2012 US$ 58.80 800 pages
IB Mathematics Higher Level 2012 US$ 67.20 832 pages
IB Mathematical Studies Standard 2012 US$ 53.60 624 pages
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook with CD-ROM 2012 US$ 27.00 890 pages