Let's Ask Michael
Michael Payne--popular host of the hit HGTV's hit series Designing for the Sexes--brings his unique talent and expertise to this beautiful and practical reference designed to help homeowners find stylish solutions to today's most common and challenging home design dilemmas.
YOU ASKED HIM, NOW HE'S ANSWERING
Through emails, internet chats, and attendance at his seminars, Michael's fans have directly asked him to solve their most difficult design dilemmas. This beautiful reference delivers the answers they seek in a style that captures Michale's trademark wit and charm. Questions range from the common to the outrageous, providing always informative -- and often amusing -- reading.
* Beautifully illustrated with 175 full-color photos
* Features a logical room-by-room approach
* Convenient format features each problem and solution presented across a single two-page spread
* Covers living rooms, family rooms, master bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, work spaces, child's room, and more
* Packed with advice, ideas, and tips on lighting, upholstery, storage, and accessories
* Includes an informative Basic Questions chapter
Title: Let's Ask Michael
Author: Michael Payne
How to Organize (Just About) Everything 2009 US$ 16.99 576 pages
Home Decorating For Dummies 2011 US$ 15.99 384 pages