The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Introduction to Precise Numerical Methods
Precise numerical analysis may be defined as the study of computer methods for solving mathematical problems either exactly or to prescribed accuracy. This book explains how precise numerical analysis is constructed. The book also provides exercises which illustrate points from the text and references for the methods presented.
All disc-based content for this title is now available on the Web.
· Clearer, simpler descriptions and explanations of
the various numerical methods
· Two new types of numerical problems; accurately
solving partial differential equations with the included software and computing line integrals in the complex plane.
267 pages; ISBN 9780080471204
, or download in
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Management; Data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science; Mathematics
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Mathematics > Calculus
- Mathematics > Applied
- Mathematics > Number Theory
- Computers > Mathematical & Statistical Software
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management