Shih Tzu For Dummies
- What is a Shih Tzu really like?
- Can I get a Shih Tzu if I have children or other pets?
- How difficult is grooming? Can I do it myself or should I get a professional?
- How do I find a good breeder? What about a good vet?
- What should my Shih Tzu eat?
- Do small dogs really need that much training?
- How can I teach my Shih Tzu some basic commands?
The Shih Tzu is built for one job and one job alone: to be your close personal friend for life. A dog bred for companionship must be allowed to do its job, and its job is to be with you. So, if you have the time (for grooming), dedication (for training), and room (on your lap and in your heart), the Shih Tzu is a small dog with a lot of love just waiting for a new best friend.
, or download in or
Title: Shih Tzu For Dummies
Author: Eve Adamson
Be the Pack Leader 2007 US$ 11.99
All Creatures Great and Small, All Things Bright and Beautiful, and All Things Wise and Wonderful 2011 US$ 29.99 1324 pages