Best Practices: Time Management
Set Priorities to Get the Right Things Done
There are only twenty-four hours in a day, but you can make them count. Time Management, a comprehensive and essential resource for any manager on the run, shows you how.
- Set and prioritize goals, objectives, and tasks
- Create an effective schedule
- Avoid distractions and interruptions
- Respect other people's time
- Build a time-conscious organization
The Collins Best Practices guides offer new and seasoned managers the essential information they need to achieve more, both personally and professionally. Designed to provide tried-and-true advice from the world's most influential business minds, they feature practical strategies and tips to help you get ahead.
Title: Best Practices: Time Management
Author: John Hoover
Managerial Communication 2014 US$ 19.95 270 pages
The Smartest Guys in the Room 2013 US$ 13.99 480 pages