The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
2004 Survey of Energy Resources
* Comprehensive, the outlook for seventeen energy resources including all major fossil and renewable resources is evaluated
* Free CD-Rom will help electronic navigation of this comprehensive resource
The Survey of Energy Resources (SER) is a unique and authoritative publication produced by the World Energy Council every three years, since 1934. SER presents a comprehensive global picture of resource availability, production and consumption levels, technological developments and outlook for seventeen energy resources, including all major fossil and renewable resources. Each resource is covered in a separate chapter which comprises a commentary by a leading expert in the field, data tables and country notes. The information contained is the best available from a wide variety of sources. The SER is published every three years in line with WEC’s work cycle, culminating in publication at the World Energy Congress.
The 20th edition of SER will be published at the time of the 19th World Energy Congress (Sydney, September 2004).
* Provides global and country specific comprehensive information and data
* Provides authoritative information in a compact and user-friendly format
* Best available data from a wide variety of sources
464 pages; ISBN 9780080471730
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Special industries and trades > Energy industries. Energy policy. Fuel trade
- Academic > Engineering > Mechanical engineering and machinery > Power resources
- The Environment > Energy
- Technology > Engineering > Chemical & Biochemical
- Technology > Engineering > Nuclear
- Science > Environmental Science