Preparing Schools, Students, and Communities for Tomorrow's Realities
* Scan the environment to identify and analyze significant trends and issues;
* Manage issues to set priorities and minimize negative fallout;
* Identify the characteristics of an ideal organization and construct scenarios that depict possible futures;
* Engage the larger community in building a future-focused organization; and
* Develop a strategic communication plan that supports the organization’s goals and contributes to its ultimate success.
Future-Focused Leadership is written not only for education leaders, but also for anyone interested in successful, forward-looking leadership. Combining stimulating ideas and practical suggestions, the book will ensure that your organization or community is fully prepared today to confront the challenges of tomorrow.
219 pages; ISBN 9781416603504
, or download in
Title: Future-Focused Leadership
Author: Gary Marx
The World's Most Powerful Leadership Principle 2004 US$ 13.99 224 pages
To Sell Is Human 2012 US$ 12.99 256 pages