The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Preparing Schools, Students, and Communities for Tomorrow's Realities
* Scan the environment to identify and analyze significant trends and issues;
* Manage issues to set priorities and minimize negative fallout;
* Identify the characteristics of an ideal organization and construct scenarios that depict possible futures;
* Engage the larger community in building a future-focused organization; and
* Develop a strategic communication plan that supports the organization’s goals and contributes to its ultimate success.
Future-Focused Leadership is written not only for education leaders, but also for anyone interested in successful, forward-looking leadership. Combining stimulating ideas and practical suggestions, the book will ensure that your organization or community is fully prepared today to confront the challenges of tomorrow.
219 pages; ISBN 9781416603504
, or download in
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages