Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture, A Pattern Language for Distributed Computing
The authors will guide you through the best practices and introduce you to key areas of building distributed software systems. POSA 4 connects many stand-alone patterns, pattern collections and pattern languages from the existing body of literature found in the POSA series. Such patterns relate to and are useful for distributed computing to a single language.
- The panel of experts provides you with a consistent and coherent holistic view on the craft of building distributed systems.
- Includes a foreword by Martin Fowler
- A must read for practitioners who want practical advice to develop a comprehensive language integrating patterns from key literature.
638 pages; ISBN 9780470065303
, or download in
Title: Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture, A Pattern Language for Distributed Computing
Author: Frank Buschmann; Kevin Henney; Douglas C. Schmidt
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Thinking Functionally with Haskell 2014 US$ 37.00 358 pages
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 High-Performance T-SQL Using Window Functions 2012 US$ 29.99 244 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Computer software; Development
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming > Object Oriented
- Computers > Programming Languages