Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture, A Pattern Language for Distributed Computing
The authors will guide you through the best practices and introduce you to key areas of building distributed software systems. POSA 4 connects many stand-alone patterns, pattern collections and pattern languages from the existing body of literature found in the POSA series. Such patterns relate to and are useful for distributed computing to a single language.
- The panel of experts provides you with a consistent and coherent holistic view on the craft of building distributed systems.
- Includes a foreword by Martin Fowler
- A must read for practitioners who want practical advice to develop a comprehensive language integrating patterns from key literature.
638 pages; ISBN 9780470065303
, or download in
Title: Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture, A Pattern Language for Distributed Computing
Author: Frank Buschmann; Kevin Henney; Douglas C. Schmidt
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Computer software; Development
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming > Object Oriented
- Computers > Programming Languages