The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Business Rules Management and Service Oriented Architecture
A Pattern Language
This proposed title brings together the following key ideas in modern enterprise system development best practice.
- The need for service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- How the former depends on component-based development (CBD).
- Database-centred approaches to business rules (inc. GUIDES).
- Knowledge-based approaches to business rules.
- Using patterns to design and develop business rules management systems
Ian Graham is an industry consultant with over 20 years. He is recognized internationally as an authority on business modelling, object-oriented software development methods and expert systems. He has a significant public presence, being associated with both UK and international professional organizations, and is frequently quoted in the IT and financial press.
292 pages; ISBN 9780470059807
, or download in
More from this author
- Geometric Function Theory in One and Higher Dimensions2003US$ 119.95555 pages
- Requirements Modelling and Specification for Service Oriented Architecture2008US$ 60.00317 pages