The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Professional DotNetNuke 4
Open Source Web Application Framework for ASP.NET 2.0
You'll first gain an inside look into the history of this project as well as the basic operations of a DotNetNuke portal. You'll then find detailed information on how the application is architected and how you can extend it by building modules and skins. With this information, you'll be able to complete projects such as commercial Web sites, corporate intranets and extranets, online publishing portals, and custom vertical applications.
What you will learn from this book
- The latest features and functionality of DotNetNuke 4 for ASP.NET 2.0
- The best way to install DotNetNuke on the server
- Proven tips for managing and administering a DotNetNuke portal
- How to dramatically enhance your Web site's user interface using skins
- Techniques for extending the portal framework
- Ways to create a unique look for your porta
Who this book is for
This book is for the nondeveloper or administrator who wants to dive into the exciting DotNetNuke framework. It is also for experienced ASP.NET developers who want to use DotNetNuke to build dynamic ASP.NET sites or create add-ins to DotNetNuke.
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
546 pages; ISBN 9780470088883
, or download in
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Telecommunication
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Design
- Computers > Networking
- Computers > Programming