Teach Yourself VISUALLY Handspinning
With its soothing, meditative effect, handspinning is a relaxing hobby, and the beautiful yarns you create are an even better reward. This visual guide shows you the basics, beginning with the tools and fibers, and takes you through spinning, plying, making novelty yarns, using exotic fibers, dyeing, and more. Whether you use an inexpensive hand spindle or splurge on a spinning wheel, stick with wool or try alpaca, cashmere, or cotton, you'll learn how to create fun, original, one-of-a-kind yarns that you can knit or weave into truly unique, handmade, and all-natural creations.
Concise two-page lessons show you all the steps to a skill and are ideal for quick review
- The skill demonstrated is defined and described
Detailed color photos demonstrate each step
Step-by-step instructions accompany each photo
Helpful tips provide additional guidance
Title: Teach Yourself VISUALLY Handspinning
Author: Judith MacKenzie McCuin
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Sams Teach Yourself Visual Basic 2012 in 24 HoursUS$ 27.99
- Visual Basic 2015 in 24 Hours, Sams Teach YourselfUS$ 27.99
- Sams Teach Yourself Visual Basic 2008 in 24 HoursUS$ 27.99
- Sams Teach Yourself Visual Basic 2005 in 24 Hours, Complete Starter KitUS$ 23.99
- Sams Teach Yourself Visual Basic 2010 in 24 Hours Complete Starter KitUS$ 27.99