The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Home Networking For Dummies
- Planning and installing your network
- The differences between Ethernet cable, phone lines, and wireless technology
- Configuring computer sharing
- Setting up and managing users
- Installing, managing, and troubleshooting the network printer
- Understanding UNC format, mapping drives, and traveling on the network
- Working with remote files
- Securing your network from viruses, spyware, and other baddies
Along with the basics, this book introduces fun ways to use your network, including sharing music, keeping shopping lists, creating photo albums, setting up a family budget, and instant messaging. It also provides ways to keep your network safe for kids, such as talking to your child about the Internet, creating site filters, and ISP E-mail filtering features. With this trusty guide your home will be fully connected and you’ll be working more efficiently in no time!
362 pages; ISBN 9780470144800
, or download in
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages