The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Blogging Church
Sharing the Story of Your Church Through Blogs
The Blogging Church is a handbook that will inspire and equip you to join the conversation.
The book includes contributions from five of the most popular bloggers in the world—Robert Scoble, Dave Winer, Kathy Sierra, Guy Kawasaki, and Merlin Mann, as well as interviews with blogging pastors such as Mark Driscoll, Craig Groeschel, Tony Morgan, Perry Noble, Greg Surratt, Mark Batterson, and many more.
224 pages; ISBN 9781118047163
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Mass media and telecommunication in religion > Mass media; Religious aspects; Christianity
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Church management. Efficiency
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Christianity > Church Administration
- Religion > Christianity > Evangelism
- Religion > Christianity > Pastoral Ministry
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Directories
- Computers > Social Aspects