The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Blogging Church
Sharing the Story of Your Church Through Blogs
The Blogging Church is a handbook that will inspire and equip you to join the conversation.
The book includes contributions from five of the most popular bloggers in the world—Robert Scoble, Dave Winer, Kathy Sierra, Guy Kawasaki, and Merlin Mann, as well as interviews with blogging pastors such as Mark Driscoll, Craig Groeschel, Tony Morgan, Perry Noble, Greg Surratt, Mark Batterson, and many more.
224 pages; ISBN 9781118047163
, or download in or
More from this author
- Taxonomies for the Development and Verification of Digital Systems2005US$ 149.00196 pages
- ESL Design and Verification2010US$ 72.95489 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Mass media and telecommunication in religion > Mass media; Religious aspects; Christianity
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Church management. Efficiency
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Christianity > Church Administration
- Religion > Christianity > Evangelism
- Religion > Christianity > Pastoral Ministry
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Directories
- Computers > Social Aspects