The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Assignment of Contractual Rights
The book is logically structured to follow the issues that arise in planning, drafting and enforcing an assignment, including:
- what is meant by 'assignment';
- what is the distinction between legal and equitable assignments;
- how an assignable contractual right is identified;
- what formalities apply to assignment; and
- what rights and remedies are available to the parties to an assignment.
The topic of assignment is of such universal importance to commercial lawyers that all practicing lawyers will find this work invaluable. However, the work will also be required reading for academics teaching contract, equity and personal property.
542 pages; ISBN 9781847312686
, or download in
Violence against Women under International Human Rights Law 2010 US$ 32.00 411 pages
Collect Your Judgment in 5 Easy Steps 2007 US$ 22.95 258 pages