The Assignment of Contractual Rights
The book is logically structured to follow the issues that arise in planning, drafting and enforcing an assignment, including:
- what is meant by 'assignment';
- what is the distinction between legal and equitable assignments;
- how an assignable contractual right is identified;
- what formalities apply to assignment; and
- what rights and remedies are available to the parties to an assignment.
The topic of assignment is of such universal importance to commercial lawyers that all practicing lawyers will find this work invaluable. However, the work will also be required reading for academics teaching contract, equity and personal property.
Title: The Assignment of Contractual Rights
Author: Greg Tolhurst
The Principal's Quick-Reference Guide to School Law 2014 US$ 45.95 433 pages
America's Bitter Pill 2015 US$ 12.99 384 pages