The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Silver Drawing Test and Draw a Story
Assessing Depression, Aggression, and Cognitive Skills
This book draws on Rawley Silver's years of experience using therapeutic art with hearing-impaired children, stroke patients, and others with learning disabilities or emotional disturbances. Thoroughly updated from Silver’s earlier works, including Three Art Assessments, this new book is an invaluable resource for assessing emotional and cognitive content.
320 pages; ISBN 9781135916664
, or download in or
Working With Emotional Intelligence 2011 US$ 11.99 397 pages
The Powers to Lead 2008 US$ 14.99 241 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Diseases of children and adolescents > Mental disorders. Child psychiatry
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Examination. Diagnosis
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Art Therapy
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Counseling
- Medicine > Pediatrics
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology