The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Professional Practice for Interior Designers
This essential sourcebook provides all of the information needed to establish and manage a productive, profitable interior design firm. Filled with savvy business and career advice, Professional Practice for Interior Designers, Third Edition delivers updated and expanded coverage of the full range of legal, financial, management, marketing, administrative, and ethical issues faced by sole practitioners, firm principals, and managers.
This comprehensive reference lays out clear, practical guidelines on how to structure a contract and prevent legal problems; work with other designers, allied professionals, clients, and vendors; and calculate fees that are both fair and profitable. Recommended reading for NCIDQ candidates, it offers easy-to-follow tips and instruction on how to:
- Write and implement a successful business plan
- Choose the right form of business to fit specific needs
- Institute strategic planning
- Develop effective promotional tools
- Manage finances and set up a computerized accounting system
- Manage employees and team members
Establishing a comprehensive foundation for effective business practice, Professional Practice for Interior Designers, Third Edition is the one-stop resource that no interior designer can afford to be without.
More from this author
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking for Designers2011US$ 55.00194 pages
- Interior Design Management1992US$ 55.00194 pages
Architectural Graphics 2011 US$ 49.95 258 pages
The SAGE Handbook of Architectural Theory 2012 US$ 52.00 777 pages