About Face 3
The Essentials of Interaction Design
When the first edition of About Face was published in 1995, the idea of designing products based on human goals was a revolutionary concept. Thanks to the work of Alan Cooper and other pioneers, interaction design is now widely recognized as a unique and vital discipline, but our work is far from finished.
This completely updated volume presents the effective and practical tools you need to design great desktop applications, Web 2.0 sites, and mobile devices. This book will teach you the principles of good product behavior and introduce you to Cooper's Goal-Directed Design method, from conducting user research to defining your product using personas and scenarios. In short, About Face 3 will show you how to design the best possible digital products and services.
Title: About Face 3
Author: Alan Cooper; Robert Reimann; David Cronin
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > User interfaces (Computer systems)
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Design
- Computers > Interactive Media
- Computers > Computer Graphics
- Computers > User Interfaces