The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Managing Investment Portfolios Workbook
A Dynamic Process
Now, in Managing Investment Portfolios Workbook, Third Edition, they offer you a wealth of practical information and exercises that will solidify your understanding of the tools and techniques associated with this discipline. This comprehensive study guide--which parallels the main book chapter by chapter--contains challenging problems and a complete set of solutions as well as concise learning outcome statements and summary overviews.
Topics reviewed include:
- The portfolio management process and the investment policy statement
- Managing individual and institutional investor portfolios
- Capital market expectations, fixed income, equity, and alternative investment portfolio management
- Monitoring and rebalancing a portfolio
- Global investment performance standards
242 pages; ISBN 9780470171608
, or download in