The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Pomeranians For Dummies
Whether you’re a new or an aspiring Pom owner, Pomeranians For Dummies fills you in on everything you need to know to find, choose, raise, care for, and have a ball with a member of that outstanding breed of dog. From finding your canine soul mate to breeding Pomeranians for show or companionship, award-winning dog author and renowned dog psychologist, Dr. Caroline Coile covers all the bases, including how to:
- Decide whether the Pom is right for you
- Find a good Pom breeder
- Select the perfect Pom for you
- Make sense of your Pom’s behavior
- Train your Pom
- Keep your Pom happy, healthy and well-groomed
- Know what common health problems to look for
- Take your Pom on the road
Illustrated with dozens of heart-melting photos of Poms in-action, Pomeranians For Dummies helps you to guarantee that you and your little buddy have a long, happy life together.
288 pages; ISBN 9781118068205
, or download in or