The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Computer Networking First-Step, Adobe Reader
Your First-step into the World of Computer Networking
Your first step into the world of computer networking
- No experience required
- Includes clear and easily understood explanations
- Makes learning easy
Your first step to computer networking begins here!
- Learn basic networking terminology
- Understand how information is routed from place to place
- Explore Internet connectivity secrets
- Protect your computer from intrusion
- Build local-area networks (LANs)
Welcome to the world of networking!
Networking and the Internet touch our lives in untold ways every day. From connecting our computers together at home and surfing the net at high speeds to editing and sharing digital music and video, computer networking has become both ubiquitous and indispensable.
No experience needed!
Computer Networking First-Step explains the basics of computer networking in easy-to-grasp language that all of us can understand. This book takes you on a guided tour of the core technologies that make up network and Internet traffic. Whether you are looking to take your first step into a career in networking or are interested in just gaining a conversational knowledge of the technology, this book is for you!
553 pages; ISBN 9781587054204
, or download in
More from this author
- CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Official Cert Guide Library2013US$ 47.991600 pages
- CCIE Routing and Switching Certification Guide2009US$ 75.991600 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages