The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Fully revised and updated, this new edition of an already well-established text is easy to use, engagingly written and contains a wealth of pedagogical features.
Exploring the European business environment; paying particular attention to the role of member states and how Europe interacts with the rest of the world, the authors examine what is unique about the European business environment – integration - how it has affected the strategy and behaviour of businesses with a European presence.
New to this edition is:
- new material on the single European market, the single currency and related policy issues
- issues not dealt with elsewhere such as the European consumer, entrepreneurship, sustainability and Europe’s relationship with emerging economies like China
- an attractive new design and new pedagogical features, including numerous topical case studies to illustrate the themes explored, chapter objectives, discussion questions, boxed supporting information and extensive further reading and resources
- a companion website to provide extra material for students and lecturers
European Business is an essential read for all students of international business.
Visit the Companion website at www.routledge.com/textbooks/9780415351355
456 pages; ISBN 9781134266043
, or download in
More from this author
- International Business2010US$ 69.95528 pages
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Investing, 4th Edition2009US$ 19.95384 pages