The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Understanding Children's Development in the Early Years
Questions Practitioners Frequently Ask
This highly practical and accessible book is full of case studies and helpful advice on how to enhance our understanding of very young children. The author addresses key questions such as:
- is it nature or nurture that makes children who they are?
- how can I develop the best possible skills to interact with children?
- what can I do to help a child make a friend?
- how can I build sound relationships with parents, especially at times of conflict?
- is this child’s difficulty being met by the nursery, or do we need expert help?
Examples in this book are taken from a variety of real-life nursery practices and the case studies provide interesting and thought-provoking scenarios. Books in this series address key issues for Early Years practitioners working in today’s nursery and school environments.
144 pages; ISBN 9781134125401
, or download in or
More from this author
- Identifying and Supporting Children with Specific Learning Difficulties2003US$ 38.95129 pages
- Identifying Additional Learning Needs in the Early Years2005US$ 33.95154 pages